RFID technology provider is introducing a new version of the IP based access control RFID reader – the Max-50
The new version of the Max-50 reader includes the following features:
• Supports reading of encrypted data (SoftCrypto) from mifare DESFire and mi-fare PLUS SL3 in notification mode, including optional indirect MAD addressing for mifare PLUS.
• Full support of mifare PLUS SL1 in notification mode enables the differentiation between mifare classic to mifare PLUS SL1.
• Configuration options for the digital inputs give more flexibility.
• Data blocks, read from mifare DESFire or mifare PLUS, can be swapped internally for offline data processing in access mode.
• ISO14443 default bit rate is set 106 kbit/s.
• Improved ISO15693 and ISO 18000-3M1 driver enables a more reliable communication with different ISO15693 and ISO 18000-3M1 transponder antenna formats.
• Increased security for encrypted host communication against brute-force attack by delayed responding to authentication attempts with wrong keys.
The Max 50 supports Ethernet with AES encryption security. For more information click here.
About RFID Canada
RFID Canada is Canada’s largest supplier of RFID and NFC Inlays, Labels and Tags and Low Frequency (LF), High Frequency (HF) and Ultra High Frequency (UHF) RFID and NFC Readers. With 25 plus years of industry knowledge and understanding the development of specialized solutions for companies across diverse markets and applications. RFID Canada has successfully implemented applications in Animal Identification, Document Tracking, Traceability, Asset Tracking, Work-in-Process, Stock Replenishment, Personal Identification, and Sporting Events in a wide range of industries including Agriculture, Manufacturing, Transportation, Supply Chain and Distribution, Retail, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Libraries, Government and many others.
For more information, contact:
RFID/NFC Business Development
(905) 513-8919 X30
About FEIG ELECTRONIC GmbH
FEIG ELECTRONIC is a German manufacturer and world leading producer of RFID readers. OBID ® readers are in use worldwide – they are developed and marketed worldwide by FEIG ELECTRONIC. OBID ® readers are developed according to international standards in close cooperation with all leading manufacturers of transponder chips, and support all major types of transponder. OBID ® readers are available for all common frequencies as LF, HF and UHF.